vendredi, janvier 02, 2004

A year has gone by, so I thought that its time I started trying to post again. New Years Day! Late up again - really must get to bed earlier - but its already gone 1230 so I don't think today is a good example. Reading the HTB Marriage Book that Sarah gave us for Christmas - mostly common sense and much of the normal good practice such as listening and open/ closed questions, but I must admit that I had not thought to apply it my own personal life.

Went over to the Vintage Sports Car Club meet at the Barley Mow - nice mix of cars and took some interesting detail photos of headlights and rear lights that may be useful for reworking the look of the Lomax if I ever get round to it. So! time to get off my backside and complete some projects!

Thinking back to the bugshop, he bargained household projects for tools. Maybe I could do the same, but to make it fair the value would be based on a target dates - early acheivement would get a bonus and over-running would be penalised. That way also, personal jobs such as detailing or updating the garage would cost me penalty points.